Join Our Staff
Are you excited to work with international students and faculty? Do you communicate well with people of various nationalities and cultures? Do you have excellent English skills? Are you eager to learn new technologies?
If so, we welcome you to apply for a position at Townshend International School. We are always eager to accept applications. Even though we may not always have position vacancies, it is useful for us to have your application on file so that we can stay in touch about future openings.
Currently, we are looking for the following professionals to join the Townshend International School team.
- Math, ICT, Science Teacher
- Drama, Humanities, English Teacher
- Business Studies Teacher
- History, Geography Teacher
- Dormitory Parents (use General Interest application). An energetic married couple – to oversee the daily operation and proper functioning of the Dormitory, in order to provide a healthy, loving, sound environment for residential students.
- Youth Activities and Service Coordinator (use General Interest application). Organises and oversees participation of all students in co-curricular activities and community service. Previous experience working with youth is essential.
- Year of Service Volunteers (ongoing): To serve as assistance in the primary classrooms, dormitories, and on campus.
For our teaching staff, certification from your country of origin is required, and we have a preference for experience or training in the Cambridge Curriculum, though we welcome all applicants.
For dormitory parents, year of service volunteers, or other staff positions, please use the General Interest form.